1201/3 Marco Polo Drive, MANDURAH
STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, IT'S THE BEST ADDRESS IN MANDURAH
This spectacular 12th floor apartment will really knock your socks off.
+ Show More
In mint condition the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom will mesmerize you the minute you open the door from the secure floor lobby. With a contemporary-modern decor, quality fittings and furnishings, and high gloss, built-in cabinetry, you're sure to be impressed.
The spacious living areas, huge galley kitchen and bedrooms have sensational views that are the feature of this superb waterfront location. The photos and video here just can't do it justice.
Step out of the opulent residence, through the wide opening glass doors onto the enormous balconies that face the best three points of the compass - North, East and West. You'll always be sheltered from the prevailing South-West winds by the neighboring South-facing apartment.
Imagine waking up with a coffee, on your private Eastern balcony, just below the Penthouse, high on the twelfth floor. You'll want to linger and soak up the views of Mandurah's eastern foreshore and through the two bridges to the inner estuary and Peel Harvey Inlet.
As the sun moves around to midday, you'll take advantage of your very own North-facing balcony and perhaps enjoy lunch, looking out across Comet and Madora Bays and onto Rockingham.
When the doorbell rings it's time to greet friends and neighbours and move onto the West facing balcony for drinks and nibbles or maybe just enjoy an intimate silver service dinner in private. You know you've finally arrived...
Check out some of the features, too numerous to include all here:
- Modern kitchen of real quality with stone bench top, built in fridge- freezer, and quality stainless steel appliances;
- Multiple living area and privacy zones; spectacular views everywhere!
- World-class facilities, swimming pool, gymnasium, a sauna and spa;
- Luxury master suite with large built in robe and a spacious open ensuite with bath, modern lighting, separate toilet and shower with a double vanity;
- Lots of storage areas throughout, including wardrobes to all bedrooms; plus
- Two car parking and large storage cage.