1123 Osmington Road, OSMINGTON
MASSIVE PRICE REDUCTION ON THIS RURAL LIFESTYLE PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF THE MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION - 97 ACRES
The owners have instructed property must be sold! Offered at $1,495,000 with all offers considered. As of the 28th January 2019 the owners will cease trading the business, Margaret River Pet Retreat. This will give potential purchasers the chance to reestablish the business to their own requirements and take it to a new level.
+ Show More
This undulating and picturesque property on 97 acres, borders State Forest on the Northern boundary and is right in the heart of the Margaret River Wine Region. This Region is Internationally acclaimed and recognised for its world class wineries, delicious local produce, top surfing and family holidays. A magnificent lifestyle property with existing business and potential for multiple income streams.
- 39.1711 hectares 97 acres
- 2 storey 4 bedroom 2 bathroom steel framed American barn homestead (272m2 UMR)
- Large timbered separate outdoor entertaining area (110m2) with wood fire pizza oven and
full kitchen facilities
- 52,000L salt chlorinated swimming pool
- 2ha Chardonnay vines planted 2002 - fully irrigated
- 6 foot deer fencing surrounding the property
- 30 megalitre (approx) dam
- Large 12.7 x 16.4 multi purpose steel shed with power, gas HWS
- Additional garden/pump/wood sheds
- Numerous water tanks
THE BUSINESS - MARGARET RIVER PET RETREAT - LUXURY ACCOMMODATION FOR DOGS
- An award winning pet retreat offering specialised dog care like no other
- Nestled amongst native forest, streams, vineyards and a picturesque dam
- Purpose built building with the feel of French provincial architecture
- 10 luxury suits
- Large foyer with gift shop, reception, grooming, laundry and kitchen facilities
- Beautiful landscape grounds
The pet retreat is significantly secluded so as not to disturb neighbours and complies
with all requirements regarding minimum distance from existing dwellings.
A very picturesque property with approximately 16 ha available and prime for future development. An inspection with certainly impress.
The owners are moving back to Perth and have instructed property must be sold! Offered at $1,495,000 with all offers considered.
Information Memorandum available on request.