104/18 Rheola Street, WEST PERTH
SECURE YOUR INNER-CITY FUTURE
Nestled high up in the "Quest Kings Park" building and boasting a lush outlook to both the north and west as a result of a commanding corner position, this stylish, modern and secure 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is enviably located on the West Perth-Subiaco border.
+ Show More
Low-maintenance timber-look flooring graces most of the interior here, including the main hub of an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that seamlessly extends outdoors to a huge main north-west-facing balcony with a shade sail, as well as a second alfresco-style balcony with a lovely westerly aspect for everybody to enjoy. While a light and bright second bedroom features built-in wardrobes and opens out to the main balcony and its private drying courtyard, the separate generous master suite plays host to a walk-in robe, access out on to the smaller balcony, its own split-system air-conditioning unit and an intimate ensuite bathroom - shower, toilet, stone vanity and all.
Making the most of the wall space on offer is a sleek combined main bathroom-come-laundry with a shower and toilet for good measure. In the basement, the apartment has been allocated a single underground car bay for peace of mind when parking.
Just two streets back from beautiful Kings Park, only minutes to the heart of the city and easy walking distance away from cafes, shopping and boutiques along famous Hay Street in both West Perth and Subiaco, this is an ultra-convenient location you will absolutely fall in love with. It really is the perfect property for your superannuation fund or a hassle-free investment!
- Secure reception access
- Split-system air-conditioning to the living area also
- Well-appointed kitchen with tiled splashbacks, a pull-out pantry, over-head and under-bench storage, electric cooking appliances and a Fisher and Paykel half-dishwasher
- Quality blind fittings throughout
- Audio-intercom system
- Feature skirting boards
- 1.3km (approx.) to City West Train Station
- 1.3km (approx.) to Kings Park's gorgeous walking and cycling trails
- 1.5km (approx.) to the Gordon Street Garage and outlet shopping at Watertown
- 2.0km (approx.) to the Hay Street and Murray Street shopping malls in the city
- 2.2m (approx.) to RAC (Perth) Arena - home to international performances and sporting events
- 3.0km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- Close to the freeway
- Minutes away from the amazing Crown Entertainment Complex and new Optus Stadium at the east end of town
- Council Rates: $1,816.25 per annum
- Water Rates: $1,264.29 per annum
- Strata Rates: $1,232.25 per quarter
For further information or to book your exclusive appointment, please contact Shane Garrett on 0421 812 866.