103/124 Subiaco Road, SUBIACO
SMART BUYING WITH AMAZING POTENTIAL
First-home buyers, down-sizers, owner-occupiers of all types and even astute investors will benefit from the acquisition of this terrific one-bedroom one-bathroom first-floor apartment, nestled within the privacy and tranquillity of the lovely "Park Gardens" complex that sits directly opposite the stunning Mueller Park, just footsteps from West Leederville Train Station and only easy walking distance away from the heart of Subiaco itself.
+ Show More
Entry into the gated property is via both a keypad and remote control for peace of mind, while the development also plays host to reticulated gardens and a central courtyard with lush green lawns. The apartment itself has been newly painted with a fresh feel throughout and is warmed by wooden parquetry floorboards.
Practically incorporating a welcoming kitchen into its airy design is an open-plan living and dining area that seamlessly extends outdoors to a splendid balcony with leafy views. The sole bedroom boasts built-in wardrobes and ensuite access into the bathroom where a shower and toilet lie in wait.
Stroll to Perth Modern School and the site of the new Bob Hawke College, a host of dining and shopping destinations, popular nightspots and surrounding entertainment precincts and the Rokeby Road and Subi Centro hubs. Throw in a very handy proximity to other public-transport links, beautiful Kings Park and our vibrant CBD and you have yourself a low-maintenance lock-up-and-leave lifestyle like no other!
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Newly painted - fresh feel throughout
- Open-plan living/dining area with charming brickwork and split-system air-conditioning
- Chef gas-upright cooker to the kitchen off the entry
- Leafy views from the balcony
- Single car bay
- Security screens fitted
- Electric hot-water system
- Across the road from family picnic and barbecue areas in Mueller Park
- 350m (approx.) to West Leederville Train Station
- 650m (approx.) to Perth Modern School
- 1.6km (approx.) to Subiaco Train Station and shopping at Subiaco Square
- 2.1km (approx.) to Kings Park
- 2.7km (approx.) to Perth CBD
- Council Rates: $1,899.16 per annum
- Water Rates: $914.82 per annum
- Strata Levies: $490.80 per quarter
Please note that the property is tenanted at $225.00 per week on a 12 month lease expiring 16/02/2021.
Call Shane Garrett on 0421 812 866 for further information and to book your exclusive appointment.